Thursday, March 10, 2011

Two Tell Tales Part 2


As I was saying... Last summer we went to the Oregon coast for a long weekend. Everyday was like this...

A Tale According to Preacher
*By Holy Preacher*


*Every day started and ended with a romp on the beach.*






*I want to be a Gooniiiiiiiiiiiiie!*






 *I'm going to hunt for treasure!*






*I think I found something!*





 *Netty, who was Prefontaine?*






 *I want to be Prefontaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaine!*




    






*Whewh! I need a breather.*







Whewh, Netty needs a breather too. Preachie, you wear me out!






Huh?! Are those...






Those ARE horses! Oh Netty, please let me go, let me go. Pleeeeease let me goooooo! 





Preacher, it's time go go home now.

 Noooooo! Noooooo! I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME!!!


*[Dreaming of chasing horses.]*




The End



No comments:

Post a Comment