Thursday, March 10, 2011

Two Tell Tales Part 1

Last summer we went to the Oregon coast for a long weekend. Everyday was like this...

A Tale According to Sonya
*By Queen Sonya*


*Every day started and ended with a walk on the beach.*






*It looked innocent enough, but oh, the ocean was COLD!*






 *I don't care that that rock is a Hollywood icon... Netty said something about the Goonies living there... Goonies-schmoonies, I am NOT getting in that frigid water!*






*There was so much room to run, and run, and run!*






 *And jog...*






*And walk...*







 *Oh, who am I kidding! I got so pooped, I just wanted to lay in the warm sand and watch...*







 Look, Sonya, HORSES!

*Yeah, yeah, whatever...*







*Scotty, can we go home now?*






*Ahhh, now THIS  is the life. My own bed!*


The End

1 comment:

  1. Sonya tells her tale. I like to hear how life is for Sonya and she seems to enjoy every minute of it...Thanks to her mamu and papu! Cool pictures, Sonya!

    ReplyDelete