Friday, April 23, 2010

Sonya, Please!



Everyday at about 4:30pm Sonya and I go for a walk. Today, it was 4:47pm and POURING down pea-size drops of rain. But of course Sonya doesn't know that just by looking out the window. It's weird how she recognizes people through the window, but can't tell that it's raining.




Uh, Netty, do you know what time it is?




That's right, it's time for our walk...




I must find out who's been in the neighborhood this morning...
Ah, if I could just catch that pesky squirrel today...




Come on Netty, turn off the computer and get off the couch. Those wonderful smells don't last forever you know.




Come on, do I have to pry you off the couch myself?



Sonya, no, get off!




But it's time to go already. Let's go!



I wish I could get my point across to her in English. "Sonya, it's pouring down rain, and you know how horrified you are of the rain. It's makes you melt, remember?"

Unfortunately, all Sonya hears is "blah blah blah blah blah blah... No!... Hummanah, hummanah, hummanah... Lie down!"




Hmph! Lazy Netty. See if cooperate with you during obedience training... Hmph!


"Oh, Sonya. Time for training."

"Sonya, come!"

"I said 'Sonya, come'!"

"Do you hear me? I said 'come'!"

"Oh for Pete's sake, have you gone deaf Sonya?!"




La-la-lala-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...



"Sonya, would you please come here? Pretty please with string cheese on top?"




La-la-lala-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...
Oh, I'm daydreaming about pesky squirrels... little white terrorist dogs... what hunk has been to the fire hydrant recently... Hmmm, I wonder what's for dinner?



Sonya, PLEEEEEEASE...




No comments:

Post a Comment