Thursday, April 29, 2010

Who Loves Me?


Have you seen those dog signs that read "Forget the Dog, Beware of the Human"? If Preacher could have a motto it would be just that. He is Netty's trusty sidekick on the job, loading containers. If looks could talk, Preacher's presence would snap at everyone to chop-chop, hurry up, or I'll sick my human on you!

Really, he's just a jelly bean who melts under your hand. I mean, just look at that face. It says "I'm so neglected. Love me. Please."






Look, he's so sad! As sprawled out as he possibly could in the front passenger seat as if he owns it. Oh, the poor guy. Yeah, nobody loves him.






Here he is, looking spiffy and proper on the job.







Mmmmm, I smell cream soda... root beer... orange soda...




Yo, soda boy, give me a drink! Love me? Please?


No comments:

Post a Comment