Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Unconditional Love of a Puppy

It's been 4 months since I last saw these puppies. They were the tiniest, chewed up little critters you ever saw. Now, they're bigger, leaner, stronger, healthier, and getting better and better looking by the day!

I was a little worried that they'd forgotten me all this time. But as soon as I whistled...





Hurry Blackie, I think it's Netty!




Oh, pet me, pet me, pet me!




Um, you're not Netty!




Excuse me, Papa Val, have you seen Netty?





Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it is Netty!





She's MINE, I found her first!





Not if you can't get to her, she's not!





Oh yeah? Well, I got moves that put SuperDog to shame...






Take that, you stinky black stub you!





I am Whitey! I can take you down with one eye closed!





And this is what happens when two puppies go at each other blindly: they run into Mama K's shin.

They stop fighting for one second when they get yelled at, but then they resume without missing a beat. And eventually Blackie gets onto my lap.


Oh Netty, where have you been? It's been too long since laid on a human.





Oh Netty, the things that have happened since you've been gone...





Hello! Are you listening? I said... [woof-woof-woof-woof], [pant-pant-pant]...





[Slurrrrrrrrrp!] Oh how we've missed you so much.

Aw, Whitey, Netty missed you too...





She's MY Netty!




No, she's MY Netty!

Oh, Netty was so flattered to be fought over by two hyperactive, sweet, kissy, fussy, inquisitive, unconditionally loving puppies.


No comments:

Post a Comment